Please help indulge Josette to get more free content!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Launching "Indulging Josette"


Hello!

I am starting this blog at the urging of friends who know I love to share knowledge and hard earned information with anyone who might benefit! As we move through these difficult economic times I am hoping to share with you any strategies I find along this journey that pamper, indulge or nurture the self in ways that put money to smart use to keep spirits up and budgets managed. Josette was a wonderful four-legged companion I had for 18 years and whom I shared all my adventures with except my trips to Europe! She taught me how to stay true to myself without costing others as well as how to respect my real needs in order to be happy. So this blog is dedicated to her memory.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy for Indulging Josette. I'm glad you're doing this. I will follow you. Love ya, Sandy

    ReplyDelete